How to display Smart Utilities device readings?
1. From the Smart-View IoT Smart Thermo dashboard navigate to the
side controller(navigation bar) for the list of Smart Thermo devices.
2. By Default there will be a Smart Thermo Device on the Dashboard,
click on the device you wish to view from the side controller and it will pull through on the
3. The top left card showcases the device's information (name,
battery status & day period usages - morning, afternoon & evening)
4. The bottom left card showcases the device's consumption
5. The top center card showcases the device's historical data over 4
days, 4 weeks & 4 months
6. The bottom center card showcases the device's notifications
(Breaches detected in the last 24 hours)
7. The Usage graph showcases the readings over the selected date