How to add a Tariff?
1. From your platform dashboard, navigate to the side panel(navigation bar).
2. Under Utilities Management click "Add Tariffs" and wait for the input form to load.
3. Enter the Tariff Name, then select the Tariff Type (Normal or Sewage Tariff) and enter ther Rate (ZAR) and Usage Limit (Litres).
4. Click "ADD TARIFF" then click "SAVE & CLOSE".
Note: The Tariffs added will be available to assignement when assigning a Group to a Section.
Note: When adding tariffs, Please refer to the illustration below which documents to the most commonly-used water and sanitation tariffs (Please use the 2019/20 rates).
Note: You can add additional Tariff Rates on a Tariff, e.g Water Tariff or Sanitation (Sewage) Tariff can have the 4 rates as depicted above.
* Sanitation charged to a maximum of 35kl
Domestic Full = Stand-alone houses
Domestic Cluster = Flats, sectional title units, cluster developments and gated villages.