How to add a Sewage Tariff?
1. From your platform dashboard, navigate to the side
2. Under Tariff Management Tab, click "Add Tariff" and wait for
the input form to load.
3. Enter the Tariff Name, then select Sewage Tariff as the Tariff Type
and enter the Rate (ZAR) and Usage Limit (Litres).
4. Click "Add Tariff" then click "Save & Close".
Note: The Tariffs are assigned to a Billing Section (refer to
Adding Billing Sections).
Note: When adding Water & Sanitation tariffs, Please refer to
the illustration below which documents to the most commonly-used water and sanitation tariffs
(Please use the 2019/20 rates).
Note: You can add additional Tariff Rates on a Tariff, e.g
Water Tariff or Sanitation (Sewage) Tariff can have the 4 rates as depicted above.
* Sanitation charged to a maximum of 35kl
Domestic Full =
Domestic Cluster = Flats, sectional title units, cluster developments and