How to add a user?
1. From your platform dashboard, navigate to the side panel(navigation bar).
2. Under User Management, click "Add User" and wait for the input form to load.
3. Enter the email, and password for the user and click "SEND" to add the user.
Email: The Admin user’s email address.
Password: User’s unique password.
Verify Password: This is to verify if the user’s password is in fact the same as the one entered above.
Main Admin (Admin): This gives the user the capability to do the following:
• Create Groups Admins and read only users
• Manages all devices under Company only
• Assigns Group Admins
• Create devices
• Manages their group admins and read-only users create Group Admins and read-only users.
Main Admin (Sub-User)
Group Admin: This gives the user the capability to do the following:
• Manages users in their group.
• Create devices in their group
• Device updates.
Read-Only: This gives the user the capability to do the following:
• Only view device and users’ details without any user data configuration.