How to add Auto Driver Behaviour Devices to Platform?
1. From your Auto Driver Behaviour platform dashboard, navigate to
the side controller(navigation bar).
2. Under Devices Tab click "Add Device" and wait for
the input form to load.
3. Select the Organization, Division & Sub-Division to assign the
• Organization: e.g. Company or Department created to by the
(refer to SMARTVIEW GROUPING HIERARCHY) to
manage Divisions &
Sub-Divisions within it.
• Division: e.g. Region created by the Channel Partner
(refer to SMARTVIEW GROUPING HIERARCHY) to manage Sub-Divisions
• Sub-Division: e.g. Sub-Region created by either Channel Partner or Manager
to SMARTVIEW GROUPING HIERARCHY) to manage devices assigned to it.
(This is where your devices will be located)
4. Enter the device ID and name accordingly and click "Save"
once the button appears to save the device.
If there is incorrect input data the "Save" button will not
The device ID will be a 6 digit Alphanumerical value.
• Duplicate Device IDs.
• Incorrect Device IDs.