How to add Smart Utilities Devices to Platform?
1. From your Smart Utilities platform dashboard, navigate to the side
2. Under the Devices Tab click "Add Device" and wait for the
input form to load.
3. Select the Metering Farm, Metering Section & Service Point to
device to then click "NEXT".
• Metering Farm: e.g. Property Group created to by the Channel
(refer to SMARTVIEW GROUPING HIERARCHY) to manage
Metering Sections &
Service Points within it.
• Metering Section: e.g. Complex created by the Channel Partner
(refer to SMARTVIEW GROUPING HIERARCHY) to manage Service Points
• Service Point: e.g. Unit created by either Channel Partner or Manager
SMARTVIEW GROUPING HIERARCHY) to manage devices assigned to it.
(This is where your devices will be located)
3. Select the Device Manufacturer
Device Manufacturer: The
(VisioSoft or Kampstrup) to which the device belongs to
selecting a Device Manufacturer, Device Types for the selected Device Manufacturer will be
There are two Device Types for the VisioSoft Device
• Landis+Gyrs ZMG E550
There are two Device Types for the Kampstrup Device
4. Enter the device data required for the specific device type
selected then click "NEXT".
5. Enter the Device ID and the Device Name accordingly then click
6. Click "ADD DEVICE" to save the device.
• Duplicate Device IDs.
• Incorrect Device IDs.