How to add Tamper Devices to Platform?
1. From your Tamper platform dashboard, navigate to the side panel(navigation bar).
2. Under Device Management click "Add New Device" and wait for the input form to load.
3. Selecting the User to assign the device to. Groups to which the user belongs to will appear in the "Assign Group" select input field.
Note: If the user does not have any groups assigned to them. An option to add a group for the user will appear.
4. Enter the device ID, then select the Device Type.
There are five device types for the Smart-View-Thermo device family
* Tamper Move
* Tamper Tilt
* Tamper PIR:
* Tamper MAG
* Tamper 3-Input/Dry Contact
5. Enter the Device Name and the Device Coordinates accordingly.
Note: Input data fields respective for the selected Device Type will appear below “Assign Group” input field
6. Input the device data then Click "SEND" once the button appears to save the device.
If there is incorrect input data the "SEND" button will not appear.
The device ID will be a 6 digit Alphanumerical value.
• Duplicate Device IDs.
• Incorrect Device IDs.